THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, April 20, 2013

SLIDING TOWARDS WWIII

As time goes on, I get the feel that there is less and less will to maintain good world relations among nations.  We (the US), is viewed as a world bully - and emerging nations are not willing to put up with it much longer. 

Once we have been neutralized (by natural disaster or financial collapse??), they will move in for the kill.  Of this, I am sure.  Once down, but alive, a move will be made to secure the jugular in an attempt to extinguish our nation (and our sacred Constitution) forever.  The righteous will barely escape.  We will barely escape the jaws of the traps that the gads, who now infest our halls of power, have laid for our demise by way of the NDAA and the creation and power-grabbing of the other alphabit agencies.  Only God will ultimately deliver from the hell that has been created.

As I hear reports of flooding in the midwest, and wonder if this will turn into a drought year - or not - all I can do is wait.  As I drove through Utah and Western Montana recently, I could not help but observe little snowpack on the mountains and reservoir levels well below full pool.  I have to wonder at what this summer will bear in terms of what Bishop John Koyle had to say about four consecutive years of drought.

I am patient and will watch.  I think we are in it - but if Utah experiences a massive wheat crop failure come June/July, then I think I will have my answer.  If so, my wife and I will have already pre-determined that we will move our plan to the next level as things are closer than even we expect.

Here is what got me spun up:

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/3d026ec6-a8d1-11e2-a096-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2R3eHafqm

No comments:

Post a Comment