THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

GET OUT OF NEVADA WHILE YOU CAN

There are places in this country where I simply WILL NOT live.  The list starts with the murder crapitol of this nation, Chicago.  You could induce me with nothing live there.  I put DC, Connecticut, N.Y. New York and surrounding suburbia, Florida, most of Louisiana, California, Oregon and Washington for Spencer reasons, most of New Mexico,  most of Colorado, the Wasatch Front in Utah and many other parts, Wisconsin - and definitely Nevada.

It has always baffled me how a group of people could elect someone like Harry Reid and keep him in office for as long as they have.  I have been baffled how the Saints have tolerated legal prostitution and widespread gambling - but then I think of Harry Reid and I think I have my answer.  I now have one more reason to be repulsed by Nevada.  This is just so wrong on so many levels.  When people start acting on bad principle as a matter of course, its just a matter of time, of course......

http://www.sacbee.com/2013/04/14/5340078/nevada-buses-hundreds-of-mentally.html

No comments:

Post a Comment