THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, April 26, 2013

FODDER FOR THE ANTI'S ON LDSFF - TWIN TOWERS COLLISION JET PART FOUND

Yep, I am here at work right now and just saw this.  That is a standard Boeing part number (a CRES Clamp used on landing gear on 767 airplanes and the nut shown in the pic is a standard stainless steel "JC" nut I call out all the time in repairs) and it two airplanes did hit the twin towers that day.  Its impossible to say otherwise.....  No, this was not planted to try and discredit the conspiracy nuts....
Did other means bring down the towers?  Possibly.  I do not know, but I do not back Dr. Jones completely (BYU professor who was fired for speaking out against 9/11 as an inside job), even though he is superb and a really nice guy.  I have seen evidence of some beams that appear to have been cut with thermite/thermate; but who knows.....

This I do believe:  I am not sure that an airplane actually hit the Pentagon.  I think it to be highly improbable.  And, if that is the case (inside job), then its quite possible the rest of it was an inside job to suck us into a global war on terror to help consolidate the One World agenda as the US has been weakened and despised by other nations as a consequence.  This will play into a concerted and crafted attack against the US - and Spencer says it will be an unprovoked nuke attack.  We are hated by all nations - and their patience may soon run out if we keep meddling in everyone else's business in the name of this ridiculous war on terror.

I do not believe that WTC 7 collapsed on its own.  There was some sort of intervention there.  That building housed the CIA HQ in NYC.  This I do know - the guy who bought the WTC had it double insured at the time it was hit.  He made a killing - and that, quite literally, might have a double meaning in that case.

Many of those I clash with on LDSFF are also 9/11 conspiracy theorists.  When I dismiss most of what someone says, I throw out the rest of it with the trash - and so I have been reluctant to say much one way or the other on the matter.

But I will post this:
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/26/17933432-debris-could-be-part-of-hijacked-911-jetliner-police-say?lite

1 comment:

  1. I don't know who this 'Spencer' is that you speak of but we do seem to be the modern superpower, the 'hypocritical nation' that the Hebrew prophets state the 'Assyrian' will be sent against.

    As for the idea that there were not any jetliners that actually impacted the Twin Towers on 9/11... a rational, disinterested and un-traumatized observer of reality is placed in an extremely unpopular position by merely stating the obvious about what media creations are possible considering the state of the art in video editing/effects much less the physical impotence of a mostly hollow airframe as destructive missiles vs. large steel structures.

    quite the dilemma really.

    ReplyDelete